Myprotein CLA 1000mg - Unflavoured, 180 Soft Gels

Myprotein CLA 1000mg - Unflavoured, 180 Soft Gels
Brand: Myprotein
Color: Unflavoured
Size: 180
26.4 CAD
Buy Now

High strength Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) that contains 1000 mg of CLA per softgel. Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) is a naturally occurring free fatty acid found mainly in foods such as cheese, milk, lamb and beef as well as many processed foods - but only in small amounts! To consume enough CLA you would require a large intake of these types of foods. This of course would be of no use as it would require you to eat alot of calories. CLA is proven by research to build lean tissue, reduce body fat, and help general improved health! The breakdown of our CLA is: CLA Cis9 (Trans11 isomer) - 38.9 %CLA Trans10 (Cis12 isomer) - 37.9 %Total active isomers of CLA - 76.8 % STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS Store in a cool and dry place. NOTE! Do not exceed recommended dose. Supplements are not intended to replace a varied diet. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place. See best before date on packaging. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a diagnosed illness or are using prescription medication, consult your doctor before using any supplement.